Sabado, Marso 3, 2012

Olay Moisturising Cream and Lotion

I have bought both the cream and lotion type.


This is my 2nd tub for the cream and 4th bttle for the lotion type.
A friend of mine told me that what i bought was fake..



this is the description.
I bought the cream for P247.25 which is 50g in a tub, while the lotion type is P188 for 75ml.

 (you can read the ingredients here)
it has mineral oil, this is the first time that mineral oil in a moisturizer doesn't trigger my allergies and pimples.

I have been using this 2 alternately.
I love the cream type more than the lotion type.
Is this really fake?
I bought this at Gaisano Mall Iligan City.

The cream type is thick. But is easily absorbed by the skin..
By the way I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and uber oily skin.

 olay moisturiser cream on the left side
while the lotion type in on the right, runny isn't it?
and the color is light pink

let's blend the creams

it moisturizes well my skin...

after 5 minutes

I love it!
this gave me dewy effect..
and i love it!
I top this with bb cream and powder.
It will make your bb cream stay for 6-8 hours..
But if you're oily like my skin, after 3 hours oils will show in your face.
But nothing to worry, just use tissue, or blotting paper..
And after that you won't have to worry because you will always be blooming..

heheh this is just my opinion based on my experience with the product.
Just when i found the best moisturizer, I think they're pulling it out in the market.. And i don't know why..
Is this the fake product?
I'm not worried coz it didn't worsen my acne issue with my ugly skin..

1 komento:

  1. I thought it was the real one because I had the same experience as you. Oily skin with pimple controlled face. But this cream really worked well on me. It made me beautiful coz gave some brightening to my face. Is that true, this one is fake?

    TumugonBurahin