Linggo, Marso 4, 2012

Books for children/teenagers? LOL

Aside from experimenting powders that won't irritate my uber sensitive skin, books is one of my weakness.
I always buy books in Gaisano Mall here in Iligan City.
Especially if the price ranges only from P20-P300.
Books for teenagers are nice.
I love Danielle Steel, but sometimes its too expensive since most of her books were sold at National Bookstore Cagayan De Oro.. hmm 2 hours away from here i guess..

childish! isn't it?

At the age of 27 ahahah i should be reading "real books"..
What i meant is I should be reading books that are suitable for my age.

I love to have a mini library.
My room is crowded with books ( encyclopedia, dictionaries, etc). :)
I just finished reading this 2 books this week.
I still have lots of 'em to read.
E-books ? Nice! i have lots of stories in my tab.. but i still prefer books that i can carry all the time.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento