Martes, Marso 6, 2012

2nd hand bags

I just love girly stuffs! How about you?
Aside from bb creams, or make up stuffs.. bags and shoes is one of the things I'd love to collect..
Going round the City, window shopping.. sooo guilty!
I guess we all girls are soo crazy with the word SHOPPING.
We need to budget our money to buy something that catches our attention.. (sometimes heheh)

i bought this for P50 lol

I asked my cousin that I'll take her picture wearing the sling bag. i love it!

this is for P200 only. i love the color..
the bag has lots of compartments inside.. so no need to use a bag organizer.
medium size i think..

i forgot how much this bag cost.
small size. i love sling bags!


vintage bag? i don't know what to call this..
this cost P200. and i think its worth the price. i love to wear this!
I just need to clean this hehhe..

i hope i will find unique bags in the city again next week..
pls msg me if you want to sell your pre-loved bags.. i'm lookin' for something.. tnx ladies!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento