Linggo, Marso 11, 2012

my haul for this month (march) and earrings with designs I've never seen before

I love reading blogs.. I've seen that most of the bloggers will post what they've purchased for the week or month..
And sooo for my haul... I'm still on a budget heheh

*olay moisturising cream which i bought in watsons (I've been looking for this, i thought they're no longer making this cream, but hoooray! ) P247.50
*natasha beauty liquid lipstick(box) in light coral P288 (sale this month)
*aido lipstick #5 for only P25
*shawill lipgloss #04 P58
*eye gel mask cucumber shaped P70+ i think.. i really need this lol
*lioele pop orange tint P400+
*everbilena 3d compact P150 (i don't know how to use this.. is this a foundie or face powder?)

I will post my reviews about these products soon..
can somebody tell me how to use this 3D?

I was looking for a coin purse when I spotted this earrings..
this is only for P20 i think.. i love it! but as much i love to buy it.. i can't huhu i have very sensitive skin..

a coin purse earrings!!! ahahah i love it! P60/pair..
I'm just taking pictures.. lol i can't buy this beautiful earrings even if its sooo freakin' cheap for a pair of earrings..

key holders! my mom bought this because of the designs lol..

coin purse (fish) for P20 ahahah nice!

I'm lookin' for unique things!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento