Sabado, Marso 24, 2012

suave kids shampoo, baby care calming bath and dove shampoo

I hate having sensitive skin.. huhu i'm not allowed to use any of the commercial shampoos except if and only if its for babies...
Anyway the picture posted below are one of the products I have already used.. Every drop of it lol

left to right:
dove hair fall rescue shampoo
suave kids 2 in 1 shampoo smoothers for extra softness
babay care plus calming bath (tupperware)

dove hair fall rescue shampoo - i love this! you won't regret buying this shampoo.. I am a believer of the dove product, if only they have a facial moisturizer i will definitely buy since this is one of my trusted brand. this really lessen hair fall.. great product! and it doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin and scalp.. (i usually get pimples in my head but with this, goodbye pimples!)

suave kids 2 in 1 shampoo smoothers - orange mango scent.. i love the smell! this is one of the best products I've used. if you are sensitive, this product is for you. This is my nephew's fave shampoo. but hey we're sharing it hehe.

baby care plus calming bath - this is a liquid soap for baby, its hypo allergenic and dermatologist tested, i ll love this since it doesn't irritate my skin. I'm even using it as my facial soap. It did soothe my acne a little and i will surely be buying this when its on sale. i love baby soaps! since im not allowed to use any commercial soaps, i'm sticking with baby soaps.. commercial soaps or not hehehe my mom's gonna kill me!

If you love shampoos and liquid soaps but are hesitant because you have sensitive skin, i am recommending these products to all of you. try and see for yourself. you won't regret it!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento