Huwebes, Marso 15, 2012

Pure Beauty Soothing BB Cream

I've used this product for 14 consecutive days...

30ml for P199.. very affordable..
made in korea
but you can buy this @ watsons..

you can read the description, usage cautions at the back of the tube.

the cream on my skin..

when blended.. white cast eh!

you have to blend it harder in order for you to achieve the flawless and no white cast effect.

I love this product since this doesn't irritate my over sensitive skin..
I love the smell..
But I'm not gonna buy this again since  its soo hard to blend, this also gave me the ghost face especially when taking pics.. And its already summer i need a tinted moisturizer only..
I don't need heavier coverage since i hate cakey effect on my face..

Can you recommend the best tinted moisturizer here in Philippines?
I have very sensitive and over oily skin..
I'd love dewy effect tinted moisturizer... if possible..
pls message me. thanks to all!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento