Huwebes, Marso 8, 2012

nyx xtreme lip color

Here I am again.. bored.. tired... lol so I think reviewing 'bout this product will make me feel alive.
Have you heard of Nyx xtreme lip color? This is different from the Nyx matte lip cream..
I can no longer compare the tubes of the 2 since I've already given my matte lip creams to my fave cousin..

So here's the 3 shades I've bought.
 from left-right: absolute red -vampire red and i love it! perfect red color.
dolly girl - fuchsia pink! great for taking pictures.
pinky nude- don't be fooled by this. this is not what i've expected in nude pink. maybe the candy land shade should be named as pinky nude. (which! i'd like to buy next month)

 taken inside my room without flash.

with flash.
you can see perfectly the colors here.

taken outside my room.. just natural light.

with flash, taken outside.

I am using the 3 shades alternately everyday.
this last for 6-8 hours on my lips.
very moisturizing! unlike the matte cream, this doesn't gave me chapped lips at the end of the day.
I'd love to collect all the shades but Im afraid some of the colors won't suit me.
I'd love to buy candy land, spicy, buttery nude, and nude peach fuzz...

But I'm still searching for some reviews.
overall i will rate this as 5/5

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento