Linggo, Marso 4, 2012

Skinfood Red Bean BB Cream

Hello ladies! Are you one of us? LOL. I love bb creams! weeh!
Here's another BB Cream that I have been using alternately with the Skinfood Peach Sake..
Its the Red Bean BB Cream..

45ml.. This could last for 6 months..
it says: a hydrating bb cream with red beans that nourishes and moisturizes rough skin while providing natural yet flawless coverage, even when applied in a thin layer.
bare skin.. can you see my red veins? eww!

The bb cream is creamy. I have chosen the shade #1.
 don't worry i'm still spreading it. I want you to see the texture of this cream.

When blended.. white cast! heheh

after 30 seconds..
it brightens my skin. can you compare the left side with the right side?
sorry for the lousy picture.
but in actual especially 30 mins after the application of the bb cream, there will be a certain glow in your skin.
I have oily and acne prone skin and super sensitive.
This doesn't cover my major blemishes, but this gave a dewy effect on my skin.
This really hydrates my skin without making it oily.
I have lots of bumps and acne scars and pimples (occasionally), and bigger pores.
But with this my pores is not showy at all.
allthough for some this has poor oil control, but for me this is the number 1 bb cream for me.
I love the smell.
This doesn't irritate my skin. every time i use this, some of the people i knew will always ask me what my moisturizer is.
If you're afraid that this shade might be too white for your skin color, just use a powder which is darker than your shade. It will even the color. 
How about you?
what's your fave bb cream?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento