Martes, Pebrero 28, 2012

Johnson's face powder in beige

face powders! i love 'em all heheh if only i have the budget..
Anyway here's an honest review about the Johnson's face powder..

I have been using this for soo many years (on-off).
Its because i love to experiment.
That's what we call being unfaithful with the products that best suits our ovah sensitive skin.
Hey! Im not the only one.. *winks

Here's an actual pic of the product.
I love this face powder a lot.
My skin says so lol
(new pimples will pop out if my skin doesn't like the product)
This is not a foundation so it will never cover our imperfections.
This will just control our oiliness.
it will last for 4-5 hours in my face. re-apply or just use a blotting paper.

and its sooo easy to bring.
you can use this with the sponge or just simply use your fave powder brush.

Overall I will rate this product as 5/5.
I will purchase over and over again!
I highly recommend this product to those who have sensitive skin..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento