Sabado, Hunyo 25, 2011

NYX hd studio photogenic grinding powder

I love face and loose powders..
So when nyx have this grinding powder, I'm tempted to try it..
I bought the powder.. and ..

The packaging is nice.. and its bigger than any of my face/loose powder..
And I think this will last for almost a year..

when opened

sorry its sooo messy in the pic!

I love this product, coz I can carry it always without worrying that it might spill powders all over my bag.
And it doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin.
I just have to use this once or twice daily.
What i hate about this, is that the mirror is sooo blurry, I need to carry a mirror lol everyday.
But I will definitely repurchase this!!!!

2 komento:

  1. i need a powder that doesnt spill everywhere. lol.
    by the way, i am your new follower. i hope you could check out my blog too :)

    http://www.nailsbykatevergara.com/

    TumugonBurahin
  2. one of my problems too is when my powder spills on my bag gosh! its really a mess.. by the way im your new follower, you can visit mine too :) http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    TumugonBurahin