Martes, Hunyo 14, 2011

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf30

yay! lol i love moisturizers!
Again my skin is oily, sensitive and prone to acne.
But i still love moisturizers... I want a moisturizer that will make my skin lol glossy to look at..
Not oily but smooth and glossy.
I've been using aveeno positively radiant daily moisturizer for 3 weeks? hmm i think so..

75ml but looks bigger than the stated size..

take note! my skin is dull in this pic

it has tiny shimmers on it.
you can see it right after applying it, but i've noticed that it will eventually vanish.

and its true!
its really a radiant moisturizer!
lol can you see it? there's a slight difference with my skin from the first pic.

WHAT I LOVE:
* its really a good moisturizer
* your skin is glowing to look at
* i super love the smell!
* doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin
* has higher spf
* the price might hurt (lol) but for me its practical.. the bottle could last for 6 months or more


WHAT I HATE:
* made my face oily especially during sunny days

Anyway, If you have oily skin like me, this is not for you.. But for me, this moisturizer is for all skin types since it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin..
coz for me, i love it when my face is sort of oily to look at, but not that super oily.
coz for me its healthy to look at.
And if your looking for whitening, this is not for you.. it'll just even out your skin tone..

I love collecting moisturizers! lol

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento