Sabado, Hunyo 25, 2011

elf powder brush

This is not my first time to buy a powder brush lol.
I don't know how to use this.. but i'm trying.
I bought lots of powder, blush, foundation brushes before from malls, but i just end up using it for cleaning my keyboard ahahha
Anyway here's the elf powder brush.


I don't really know how to describe the brush..
The brush is soft and doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin.
I've been using this in applying the grinding powder and the nyx cream blushes..
I love it!
I hope you guys can share your experience with your brushes..
LOL coz hmm i guess I'll buy another brush for my bb cream next.

2 komento:

  1. You'll figure it out sis :) I'm trying to figure out how to use make up myself :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. weeh that makes 2 of us! lol i'm hoping that i'll be an expert in a month from now ahahaha that would be sooooo impossible. good luck for the 2 of us sis :)

    TumugonBurahin