Sabado, Hunyo 18, 2011

Happy Fathers day to all

When I was young.. he was my #1 enemy..
I hate him! really!
I don't understand him..
He easily gets angry for a single mistake..
I didn't know that I hated him for a long long long long long time.
and more misunderstandings that time..

College! yeah right I guess I have 45% freedom lol..

A year after I graduated..
I had more time with my parents, and slowly there's an open communication between us.
My father told us his past.
He never got the chance to enjoy his childhood for he is the eldest in the family and he needed to help them, for his father died when he was still young.
(I should have known sigh*)
Then he told us, that he want us to work at an early age, to understand life.
He told us, that he wanted to buy all the best toys, clothes, bags, shoes, etc that he'd never had before.
So that people will not criticize us for the clothes we've worn, for the toys we've played..
But! we have to show him that we're worthy for those things..

Now I know why he was so strict, coz he wanted us to work for the things that we want.
He wanted us to stand on our own.
He loves to see us achieve the best things in life.
He doesn't want to see us hurt.
He wants us to be tough.
He wants us to be able to defend ourself.
He had prepared us for the battle of life..
I wouldn't come this far if not for you pa!
I'm sorry for the bad things I've done, "uncountably infinite" lol

Now he is my best bud..
I understand him well.
I can't sleep without hearing him snore lol
My life may not be perfect but I know its complete.
Say "I love you Pa" to your fathers before its too late..

I LOVE YOU PA!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento