Lunes, Hulyo 4, 2011

v&m lip bloomer Lip scuff & scrub (bubba gum)

Here I am again !
I just want to share one of the products that I bought online.
Its a lip scrubber..
I'm new to this, since I'm only familiar with lip gloss, lipstick, lip colors, lip balm, but lip scrubber?
lol I thought scrub is only for the body..
heheh

P195 for 10g
You'll just have to use this once or twice a week.

here's the scrubber inside the container..
sugar is the main ingredient.
I love the smell, lol i guess i tasted it? ahahha
I hope it can be eaten..
But since its organic, no need to worry if you're going to swallow it. (i hope)
Anyway, i'm loving it!

I always find time to use this lol. every wednesdays and sundays.
You can also try it..
And see for yourself how it will change your dry and dull lips to healthy looking and pigmented lips..


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento