Sabado, Hunyo 18, 2011

Maybelline BB cream

Aside from moisturizers, i love collecting bb creams heheheh
I'm not really inlove with the maybellines' cosmetics..
But since I've seen that they have a bb cream..
I decided to try it.

18ml tube only for only P299
in one shade

i love the color since its not too white for my skin.

there's a moisture in the cream when applied, unlike other bb creams.

i love the dewy effect..

What i love:
* the smell
* available here in the Philippines
* the color is suitable to all and is good for sensitive skin
* i don't experience break out using this bb cream
* i'm loving the price


What i hate:
* doesn't cover my blemishes
* not moisturizing enough for me..
* 3 hours is the staying power of this bb cream.

But im still loving it!!! I am recommending this for those who doesn't have problem with acne marks, pimples, blemishes, etc.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento