Miyerkules, Hunyo 1, 2011

Avon True Luminous pearly pressed powder

I'm addicted to avon products since I was still in college..
I love almost everything they're selling.
One of the best powder that I've used is the luminous pressed powder in shade white.

this will last for 3-5 months..
it has shimmer.. but when used, its no longer visible.
I love this coz i will only have to use this after my fave moisturizer..
I don't use face powder everyday..
I'm afraid that my sensitive skin might have negative reaction to any cosmetics..

I am recommending this to those who have dry and sensitive skin.
Oily skin? hmm this might not be the product for you..
As of for me, I have super oily and super sensitive skin.. but i love this product!
I just love the glow of my skin every time i use this product.
But after a few hours, hello oiliness!


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento