Biyernes, Abril 8, 2011

vnm smooch lip butter balm and pureglow lip butter tints

I have been looking for lip balm that will soothe my dry lips. I hate it coz i can't wear lipsticks.. huhu

Last year when i was browsing the net, i saw this site http://venusandmars08.multiply.com/.. they're selling organic beauty products. So i purchased the smooch lip butter balm P170 and pureglow lip butter tints P150 just for the sake of trying organic products. affordable isn't it?

vnm smooch lip butter balm
this healed my dark brown and super dry lips.

pureglow lip butter tints
after my lip butter im applying this lip tint to add hint of reddish tint to my dark brown lips.

this is the actual pic of the 2. ive been using this for almost 5 months and im very satisfied with the 2 products. 
If you have problem with your dry lips, try smooch lip butter balm.
with smooch lip butter balm i can wear all of my fave shades of lip colors/ lipsticks!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento