Biyernes, Abril 1, 2011

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

This is for dry, sensitive skin..

I'm crazy with whitening creams, lotions, soaps, etc.. Anything that involves "whitening" heheh
crazy isn't it?
I use cetaphil cream for my body.. and sometimes for my face (if i don't like wearing make-up).
This is good for extra sensitive skin, but tips in using this: never use this when you love wearing make-up.. it will give you whiteheads.
Take note i have sensitive, oily and acne prone skin, but every time i use this, (although this is not a 'miracle cream' that will easily erase all of our skin problems) its like i'm using olay, or ponds age miracle cream, or even dalfour, because it makes my skin smooth to look at.
Use this alone, but better use this during night especially in summer days, because its sticky!
My skin tends to react with whitening products, i have to deal with rashes every now and then, but with cetaphil i'm free from rashes.

Tnx cetaphil! If your sensitive and sooo damn crazy with whitening products that will irritate your skin, this is the solution!
Apply this first before your fave lotion.. hehehh

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento