Biyernes, Abril 15, 2011

AVEENO clear complexion foaming cleanser

I am one of the women who are very conscious with my cleansers lol. I love cetaphil but i really really wanna try other cleansers. I love my sisters' skin! She's one of the women who have blessed skin. She can use any creams and cleansers without worrying that that might give her pimples.
Sigh* while I'm stuck with this ghastly skin.
My brother gave me this aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser. He told me that this might be an answer in healing my pimples.
Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment

For Clear, Even-Looking Skin
Helps Prevent Breakouts
with moisture-rich soy extracts

Oil Free. Noncomedogenic. Soap-Free. Hypoallergenic.

At first, I was hesitant to try this.. But this is indeed for those who have super over extra sensitive skin!!! I love it! this really prevent break outs! You can pair this with any moisturizer or sunblock without worrying about pimples! I highly recommend this to all who have super duper sensitive skin like mine...
I'd love to try the other aveeno products, but for now, i will stick with this..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento