Biyernes, Abril 15, 2011

cetaphil gentle cleanser for all skin types

I have over sensitive skin ever since i was born.. And i hate it!
I'd love to try all the cleansers in the universe lol without irritating my skin.
I'd go for mild cleansers (without beads..)
Cetaphil is one of my fave in the market. I use this every morning.. This cleanse my oily skin without drying it.
Non-Comedogenic
CETAPHIL® cleanser was formulated for dermatologists as a gentle, non-irritating cleanser for even the most sensitive skin. Unlike soap, CETAPHIL is completely non-alkaline, non-comedogenic, and fragrance free. Soothes and softens as it cleanses, helping the skin retain needed moisture. Use for face, hands, and the entire body. Also an excellent cleanser for the delicate skin of babies.
Made in Canada

This is one of the cleansers that won't break me out.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento