Biyernes, Abril 29, 2011

hamilton sunblock spf80



I love to collect sunblocks! LOL
But I'm only using 'em I have plan to go outside especially now that its already summer,
and we can't beat the heat .. heheh
I easily get burn under the sun, and I'm afraid of skin cancer.

Here's the pic of my hamilton sunblock. It's milk! Mild! And it is recommended by my derma before.
And I'm still using it. (sorry for the blurry photo, i'm only using the cam in my laptop)
Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Milk


 can you see the cream? its runny and it smells like milk. i love it!


 spread it!


and absorbed by my skin. i love the glossy look? although it tends to give my face the oiliness i hated, but i still love this. no break outs!
when taking pictures, this won't fail you. no white cast! just glowing skin. and hello people this won't ease your allergies, pimples, etc. this is just a simple sunblock.

Recommended for all skin types.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento