Biyernes, Abril 15, 2011

ponds age miracle daily regenerating facial foam

I have tried the ponds age miracle daily resurfacing cream before and now i want to give the facial foam a shot. The cream is not really for whitening but its an anti aging cream. I'm not a fan of facial wash/foam of ponds coz my skin will easily react and will give me lots of pimples that's as big as mt. everest.
But because of the resurfacing cream that I've used before that is very much friendly with my face, I decided to try the facial foam of age miracle. 
Foam is a daily regenerating cleanser that helps fight signs of ageing through gentle micro-exfoliation.

I've used this last April 13 (Wednesday) evening, before going to bed. Then i woke up with 10-12 Mt. Everest both my cheeks, both upper and lower lips. Hays! I remembered.. facial washes with beads will only give me acne! i hate this facial foam! If you have sensitive skin, don't use this.. But the cream is very much recommended. (I will post my review about the cream soon).

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento