Biyernes, Abril 1, 2011

Skin food Peach Sake Pore BB Cream

Its 2am and I have nothing to do.. LOL
Better blog my fave stuffs.
This is my fave skinfood bb cream i think this is almost 3 months.. the price is sooo damn right coz this will last for how many months depends on how we used it.
This is how it looks like. Yellow in color but will eventually blend with your skin color.. see my vein lol its not spider veins huh! its my visible veins.
Easy to spread..
ta da! its not miracle ! it hide my ghastly veins lol. tnx peach sake for making my life easier.
i love the smell of this cream, and its good for oily skin. my pimple marks were less visible  everytime i use this cream.. it will also help in healing pimples and scars.
Ladies don't hesitate to use this!! This is highly recommended for sensitive skin.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento