Huwebes, Abril 28, 2011

dove beauty cream bar

Yay! I love this soap!
The best soap ever! I have been using this since high school. I am one of the women out there who loves to experiment with soaps. This is one of the soaps that won't irritate my super sensitive skin.
It moisturizes well. Cleanse without drying your skin. Although I have tons of pimples right now because of facial treatment lol but still my face is smooth to touch.
It feels like i'm using a lotion instead of soap.
And I think this soap is not made for whitening but for moisturizing.
Hello! It actually whitens my skin!
I guess it will just bring your whitest skin tone when it is well moisturized?
Anyhoo lol i love you dove!
I hope there's a dove moisturizing cream here in Philippines!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento