Biyernes, Hulyo 15, 2011

ponds flawless white light infusing eye cream

I hate my dark under eye!
It made me look like ahmm a black witch? lol
anyway since i'm an addict for moisturizers, i decided to moisturize my eyes as well..

sorry for the blurry picture..
15ml ponds flawless white eye cream.
I have been using this last march.. even though i used this everyday, i guess i had only consumed 50% of the product.. 

very light and non sticky

see the effect? im loving it..
but it will be absorbed fast by your skin.. and i think my under eye needs strong moisturizer to lessen the puffiness.

I won't be purchasing this eye cream again.. since i've been eyeing for the olay regenerist.. heheheh
But this is also a good product.. ( i just want to try other products)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento