Linggo, Hulyo 10, 2011

milk essence whitening beauty series

This is the first time I've heard 'bout the product..
Have you heard or do you know something 'bout this product?

I bought this online, and i think this is made in thailand or taiwan.. if i'm not mistaken.

i love the packaging.. 55g. big eh?

the cream inside the container.
sort of light beige.
and i love the smell.

the consistency of the cream is not runny..
creamy but not heavy.

spread it.
i love the effect of this.

see the instant whitening effect?

WHAT I LOVE:
I don't have new pimples when using this product.
It's good for sensitive skin.
Mild scent.
The instant whitening effect will last for 3-5 hours.

WHAT I HATE:
This doesn't cover my skin problems.
Oxidizes my skin when exposed to sun.

But I'm still loving this since this doesn't give me pimples!
A must try product.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento