Miyerkules, Hulyo 27, 2011

olay natural white (healthy fairness day cream)

I love moisturizers!!! and sunblocks! lol
I've read lots of positive feed backs with olay products..
That's why I am not hesitant to use such product.
Since natural white has 2 types, the lotion and the cream.
I don't understand my skin..
My skin tends to oil when its hot or sunny.
And it is super dry when its cloudy or rainy.

this is the cream type.
I bought the sachet since I'm not sure if this suits my sensitve skin.
the cream type of natural white is good for dry skin..
So I have been using this coz its kind of rainy this past few days..
1 sachet can last for 2 weeks.
1st 3 days of using this made the shade in my face darker than my arms..
But so far this didn't caused pimples..
After a week I've seen that my scars are slowly fading, and my face is starting to lighten.

Since I have no negative reaction with the cream, I decided to try the lotion type...
And this is the best moisturizers I've ever used! I love it!!!
I use this lotion type during sunny days!!!!

I love you olay! tnx for making my skin healthy!
I recommend olay natural white for those who have sensitive skin.
You'll surely love this!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento