Biyernes, Hulyo 22, 2011

avon ideal white (pre makeup base)

I love avon products..
that's why when i saw that the pre makeup base of the ideal white line is on sale..
I bought it.

20ml..
too small but can be consumed for 6 months up..

there are 2 shades, and i've chosen the green to cover my blemishes.. lol
runny!

hmm it didn't cover my veins at all.. pre make up base! i need to pair this with my fave foundation.

I don't really know how to use make up base lol.
and the main function of this one is to hold your foundation?
I haven't seen that either.
I love this product although every time i used this ... hello new pimples!
anyway.. this is not good for sensitive skin..
so i won't repurchase this product.

I just want to use products that won't irritate my sensitive skin..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento