Biyernes, Disyembre 21, 2012

in2it pink alarm

Yey ! I'm happy coz i already have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ( i will post a review about this soon... ). Anyways this day im going to tell you about in2it lipstick... Have you heard about this brand? You can easily buy this lippie at your nearest watsons heheh I know Im not the only woman who's addicted with lippies..

Ok let's take a look with the product...
I love the packaging of this lipstick.. not an ordinary lippie.

The shade is pink alarm

Taken without flash..

With flash... 
I love this product.. I have been searching 
or the most beautiful fuchsia pink... i love this since this is very pink... i love it when ladies asked me what brand of lipstick i was wearing.. i bought this for P380 if im not mistaken.. and its super long wearibg... i'd like to try the other shades also... its sooo moisturizing but it won't stain your teeth... 

I don't have negative comment for this...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento