Huwebes, Nobyembre 8, 2012

haul? heheh

I've been looking for makeup organizer.. I've been searching the net for an organizer that will capture my interest.. When I went to Gaisano Mall here in Iligan City, suddenly I decided to visit Bench since this is the one of the famous brands which is budget friendly.. I'm surprised since they actually have organizers.. And here's what I got.

medium sized for an organizer.. you won't regret purchasing this.

The color is black.. Inside has an orange color.. 3 zippered compartment and 1 non zippered compartment... I bought this for P299.75.. which is worth the price..

The other compartment is detachable.. You will love this if you're looking for an organizer that can be hanged since this one has a hook. But i won't be using it anyway since I'm just going to put this on my bag for travel purposes...

I've been reading blogs about retractable brushes.. And since then I can't sleep lemming for one lol.
I bought this for P199...

I'm hoping to blog this any of these days.. Thanks for reading my blog!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento