Linggo, Hunyo 10, 2012

Nose pore strips/tape

I have lots of blackheads in my nose.. Even in my face.. blackheads and whiteheads.. But will eventually fade after my menstruation period.. Sometimes I love to squeeze it.. lol not only sometimes but most of the time.. that will lead to pimples/acne huhu and will leave marks!

As I was searching for a blackhead remover I was glad that a sales lady recommended me this 2.
The glam nose pore strips and the watsons pore tape.
The glam is 99php which has 12 strips inside while the watsons pore tape is 109php and has 10 strips.

at the back you will see the instructions on how to use the pore strips..

its individually wrap.. in a sachet. the silver sachet is the glam while the pink one is the watsons pore tape.

the back of the sachet has the instructions..

(watsons pore tape the pink sachet)
this is the strip after I have leaved this on my nose for almost an hour.. I have not followed the instructions to leave this on for 10-15 minutes..
Only few blackheads.. i guess 5? if im not mistaken.. i thought this is the answer to my problem.
I won't repurchase this.. and I won't recommend this product.. I hate it!

(glam nose pore strips)
I have leaved this for almost an hour again, but hey! can you see it? its sooo effective!
I'm using this 2x a week. Every time I use this I had observed that my pores in my nose are shrinking... and my blackheads are more thinner than of the first time I have used this..
I love this! and I'm recommending this product to all the ladies who suffers from stupid blackheads.. But I'm wishing that they will create a facial pore strips ahahahah i know its impossible... But im hoping!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento