Martes, Hunyo 19, 2012

my haul for the month of june

Watsons had a buy one take one promo.. Who am i to ignore them!?? LOL
So me and a friend of mine decided to buy the scrubs (lulur) and dove body scrub. He had the other 2 of the products here. The rings were bought in a store here in Iligan City. my bad coz i forgot the name of the store. And look at the coin purse its soo big, I saw a coin purse like this before but i've forgotten where and when. It's cute for me that's why i bought these stuffs.

And this make-up i bought this on facebook..  http://www.facebook.com/MakeupHub.NatureleCollezione I think I am one of her stalkers heheeh I will always check her site every now and then hoping she will have another sale items! this is my 2nd transaction with Ms. Sarah. The first one were the sleek blushes and barry m lipstick and the 2nd were the miners lip paint and mememe lip and cheek tint. (I've already reviewed 'bout the blushes and I'm hoping to review the other products soon)


I always love to search here in the internet. I love make-up make-up make-up! LOL but i think i will stop searching for the best lip color since i found the best lip color for me.. the miners! 2nd is the nyx products.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento