Huwebes, Setyembre 5, 2013

beauche

I have been reading good feedbacks about beauche..

After seeing the result in my friends' face.. :) i decided to buy the whole set for only P750. And its proudly made in Philippines.

After using tons of products in my extra sensitive, oily  and acne prone skin.. this is the first product that do wonder in my acne prone face second to st dalfour cream.. thanks to st dalfour cream for ruining my face.

In the morning i have this routine:
1. I rub ice in my face for 10-15 minutes.
2. I then use kojic soap in my face and body.
3. Apply age eraser cream.

In the evening:
1. I cleanse my face with skin toner using cotton.
2. Wash my face with kojic soap.
3. Then using cotton i apply clarifying solution.
4. I then apply exfoliating cream.
5. Wait for 10-15 minutes i then apply rejuvenating cream.

My experience:
* the ice hurts a lot especially if you're a first timer :)
* everytime i use the kojic soap it stings a lot. it will give you reddish face for 3 hours after using this.
* the age eraser cream is the best sunblock I've ever used. I don't need to apply bb cream, foundation or powder after using it.
* i love the smell of skin toner. although for me this isn't significant in the set. but i love using this :)
* clarifying solution is good for exfoliating your skin although it smells like alcohol for me.
* exfoliating cream also exfoliates your skin but not that exaggerating.. so nothing to worry about.
* and last but not the least is rejuvenating cream, this smoothens my face. Although 3 weeks after you open this the color changes from yellow to brown.

After 1+ years of using this product.. I am no longer satisfied with the result since whiteheads and blackheads were starting popping in my face.. and stubborn acne are again confident to pop in my skin..
I stopped using this last may.. i will post some of my pictures before and after using beauche.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento